Home Improvement Contractor
WHY I NEED HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTOR LICENSE:
A person or business must have a Home Improvement Contractor license if engaged in the construction, repair, remodeling, or addition to any land or building used as a residence. This includes, but is not limited to, the construction, replacement, or improvement of basements, driveways, fences, garages, landscaping, patios, porches, sidewalks, swimming pools, terraces, and other improvements to structures or upon land that is next to a home or apartment building.
Our instructor will go over the
- Home improvement business law
- Duties and responsibilities of a contractor
- Content and cancellation of contracts
- Advertising and selling practices
- General industry knowledge.